- Model NO.: Polifar-Choline Chloride
- Function: Vitamin Additives
- Color: Yellow to Brown
- Main Nutrients: Functional Feed
- Transport Package: 25kgs in Plastic Woven Bags with PE Linning
- Origin: China
- Shape: Powder Feed
- Type: Keeping Health and Promoting Growth
- Main Ingredient: Choline Chloride
- Trademark: POLIFAR
- Specification: 60% CORN COB
- HS Code: 23099010
Chemical formula: C5H14NCLO
Product performance: Choline chloride 60% corn cob base is obtained by spraying and thoroughly mixing choline chloride liquid on a selected corn cob meal and then drying to a lower moisture content.
Choline is an absolutely necessary basic part of human being and animals. It is normally regarded as Vitamin B4, which belongs to Vitamin B group. Choline Chloride is from artificial synthesis, easily dissolves in water.
As one kind of Vitamin, Choline plays vital basic roles that can not be completely replaced by other materials.
1. A component of Cell Membrane
2. Facilitates the catabolism of fat, reduce the risk of fatty liver
3. Transmits neural signals
Storage: Stockpiled at the ventilated place, avoiding rain, moisture and insolation. Please handle with care to prevent bag damage, store away from toxic substances.
Packing: Net 25kg/1000kg in Plastic woven bags with PE lining
Loading: 17MT/20FCL'; 14MT/20FCL' with pallets
Expiration date: For two years
|Appearance||Yellow-Brown dry Free Flowing Particles||Positive|
|Choline Cl Content||≥60%||61.80%|
|Loss of Drying||≤4 .0%||1. 87%|
|Particle Size(USBS#20)||90% pass 800un mesh||confirm|
|Heavy Metal (Pb)||≤20PPM||Not detected|